Juno events Australia The event social Network – Junoevents.com.au
The Juno Events website is a social media website dedicated to the events industry. They are providing Australia and New Zealand with the latest information about events in the area, and the businesses that run them. Businesses in the industry can now connect with each other to create new and exciting events.
Juno events is the brainchild of Marco Dounis and Adam Landis; unabashedly adventurous web pioneers from Sydney – two lifelong friends who both wound up working in digital agencies.
The website Juno events has been developed by two young entrepreneurs for the events industry. aiming to provide a full website service to those in the events industry, by providing them with the following features for next to nothing:
List of features
- CMS managed business page
- CMS managed event pages
- Business and event search
- Responsive design for mobile
- Schema.org tags and seo management
- Homepage feed and location based services.
- Social media integration.
- Instagram feed and moderation
- Image gallery, event calendar, connections management, email, email blast, comments, event management for every business page.
- Vimeo and YouTube upload.
- Facebook follow for each business
- Categorisation and search tag optimisation.
event social Network | Online Event Management | event Management app