Place for regulated anonymity – Duvamis.com
Duvamis is the first anonymous social media. It aims to create online environment for sharing and interactions among all free and creative users around the world. In Duvamis the users participate with their virtual visions, that represent their interests and needs, and not with their social characteristics – gender, race, age, social status, religion, etc..What makes the media unique is that it provides already known features of online communication in a completely anonymous environment.
In the well-known established social networks, users introduce themselves with their biological and social characteristic and communicate with real individuals in life. They create their images bearing in mind the imposed norms and other people’s opinion, that leads to suppression of their inner feelings and desires. This model imposes restrictions on the real communication, that everyone needs.
Duvamis aims to abolish these restrictions in online communication by creating free, anonymous network, where users are not burdened by their biological characteristics and social status. A network, where they can share their positive and negative experiences, thoughts and feelings, with no concerns that this may harm their everyday life. Communicating with others in Duvamis may be a result from sharing the same interests and needs, but not only from searching for specific people.
In Duvamis you can:
- Express yourself by unlimited number of virtual visions.
- Interact and share in closed communities – Legions. You can create Legions both with Duvamis soul mates and with real life friends that you invited.
- Interact in public and share with all virtual visions.
- Easy and fast share content, such as images, video, links, documents, even your attitudes.
- Create and participate in polls on hot topics for your new virtual community.
- Be part of the creation of the new virtual encyclopedia, where you can show what you know or learn something new.
- Use conceptually new user interface, that splits the screen into two.